Live Well With Allergies is Book 1 of the Healthy Living Series.
This book is not a “cure” for allergies and asthma, but a way to manage allergies so you will have less symptoms.
Learn how to cope with and manage allergies and prevent suffering.
Creating an action plan is something that takes creativity, and when you figure out how to manage your allergies, it can be a huge relief to know that you can live comfortably.
You don’t have to feel limited.
Learning these strategies and tips has been part of my life for years.
Allergy proofing your home can help decrease allergy symptoms.
It’s important to allergy proof your entire home, from the basement, to the closets to the bedroom, which means keeping your home as clean as you can.
Here are 10 tips to allergy proof your home:
- Keep windows closed during pollen season and fires
- Replace carpet with hardwood floors, carpets are very dirty and hold dust
- Change home air filters frequently
- Dust frequently
- Remove toxic cleaners, perfumes, candles and anything scented
- Keep your window sills dusted
- Keep your lamp shades dusted
- Get rid of books as these are huge dust collectors
- Vacuum couches, chairs and floors regularly
- Keep your wood furniture dusted
If you are suffering from asthma, or allergies, this book might help you feel better!!
Click the green button below to order your copy!
Remember, if you think you have allergies or asthma, please speak to your allergist or doctor!
Do you live well with allergies? Please leave a comment!